Thursday 26 May 2011

Mother Monster

How could i have ever doubted her?



One of the most beautiful, inspiring and talented women i have ever seen, or heard, or been inspired by.



I wrote this poem below after listening to 'Bad Romance'. The title is my homage to what surely must be one of the greatest pop songs ever recorded!

Je Veux Ton Revenge

Apologise now. And Mean it.
(I don’t say things I don’t mean)
And so, you’ve handed me the shining, treacherous keys,
(That reflect the glisten of grief in my eyes; this is how you say sorry? Jesus...)
To whatever soft top, faster-than-fuck coupe
I feel like driving off a cliff today.
‘Thank you’, turning fast and walk so that it
Makes me move the way
The way I know you
Like it too
(This’ll make him sorry)
Left to right, I feel the muscles up and down my back,
Working to maximum effect,
Leaving me feeling heavy and hung,
Leaving you gasping, eyes rolling, tongue lolling and your head light.
(I am Pavlov, you are DOG)
I follow your eyes from the back of my head to the crease just above the rise of my jeans,
And your hand reaches down as I move,
swiftly like a cat does to evade the stroke of a stranger,
To avoid your finger tips:
‘Not yet-
Leave me alone to mope for a while.
I promise I’ll come (back for you) with a dazzling smile.’

-----
I think what I love the most is you can tell how much she appreciates what she has, and when she writes and sings it really seems to be for her fans. Just... wow.

Luvvie gushing over.

xXx

1 comment:

Gwendolyn Dünner said...

I know this is beside the point, but for the title: Revenge in french is vengeance, and it's feminine, so: "Je veux ta vengeance!" ;) Just in case you wanted to know this... Probably not... hehe sorry ;) xxx