Saturday 26 March 2011

That Bieber effect

Me: ARGH I've got that stupid 'I want Candy' song in my head
Emma: I've still got fucking Justin Bieber in my head from where you and Jack were singing it earlier
Me: Maybe if we put some different music on, we won't have them stuck anymore. *clicks spotify on her desktop* Fancy anything in particular?
Emma: ANYTHING but Bieber
Me: *sly smile creeps on face* Wait, you DON'T want to listen to Bieber?
Emma: Do NOT put Justin Bieber on!!
Amy: I won-
Emma: AMY!! DO NOT PUT JUSTIN BIEBER ON!!
Amy: *trying not to laugh* Fine, fine!! I'll just choose something different.
Emma: Amy...
Amy: I WON'T, ALRIGHT??
Emma: Good.
Amy: So what do you wanna listen to?
Emma: Anything.
Amy: Anything, yeah?
Emma: Yep.
Amy: I know, EXACTLY what to put on *clicks button*
Laptop: *guitar chord* WOAH-OOH-WOAH-AH WOAH OH OH *guitar chord*
Emma: NOOOOOOOOO!
Amy: MWAH HA HA HA HA!!
Emma; when I first hear it I cringe, but then the music starts up and I LOVE IT! IT'S SO WRONG BUT IT FEELS SO RIGHT!!
Amy: That's the power of the Biebs.

xXx

No comments: