Thursday 2 September 2010

that 3 month itch...

After I'd said 'I'm fed up' for the twelfth time since 3pm today, Pandy turned to me and said 'You want to go back to Canterbury, we get it'. I was mollified, quickly defending myself with well thought out argument's such as 'Nu-Uh' and 'Pfft that's not why i'm fed up,JEEZ Pands, give it a break'. Mum then said 'Amy. You get like this at least 3 weeks before you're due to head back to Uni. You go on about how tired you. How you're fed up but don't know why. How you just feel down all the time. It's because you're getting Desperate to go back to Canterbury. It's OK, me and your father understand. We're just thankful you had work to keep you occupied otherwise this would've started up at least a month ago'.

The woman is right.

I need to go back to Canterbury now.

(Puts red ruby slippers on and starts tapping feet together)
-Er, Amy, What are you doing?
-Trying to get back to Canterbury.
-Just because it worked for Dorothy, doesn't mean it's gonna work for you.
-...Dorothy? Who the hell is Dorothy?

xXx

No comments: