Monday 6 September 2010

Conversation

Blogger:SNORREE....ZZZZZ....SNOOOOOR- AHH, what?!?!? Wait, who is that? Amy?
Me: Heeey Blogger.
Blogger: What are you doing up?!?! it's half 2 in the morning!!
Me: Jezz, Blogger, you should be used to this by now
Blogger: But... But you've been so sensible of late
Me: Meh, i got bored of sensible
Blogger: But-
Me: Hey, stop lecturing and let's just do this already, yeah?
Blogger: Fine. What do you wanna write about?
Me:...Don't know.
Blogger: WHAT?? SO YOU WOKE ME UP AT HALF 2 IN THE MORNING TO JUST SIT AROUND AND WAIT FOR YOU TO GET YOUR SORRY ARSE INTO GEAR AND-
Me: Seriously, dude? Chill.
Blogger: DON'T YOU TELL ME TO CHILL, I WORK EVERYD-
Me: Oh please!! You do not work everyday!
Blogger: I DO!
Me:Pfft-
Blogger: I- DON'T YOU 'PFFT' ME!!
Me: You know, tumblr never gets like this. Tumblr doesn't give a fuck what time people wanna write blogs.
Blogger: Maybe you should just get a tumblr then. Delete me.
Me:...What, you're seriously gonna do this?
Blogger: Go on. Do it. Delete me. and get a tumblr. If it's so much better. See if i care.
Me: but-
Blogger: delete me, like you told me you were gonna delete your Twitter account about 3 months-
Me: YOU LEAVE TWITTER OUT OF THIS.
Blogger: I don't care. delete me. Get a tumblr, frolic and re-post the same things everyone else does.
Me: But...we've been together almost 2 years, you can't honestly say you wouldn't-
Blogger: I-
Me: But-
Blogger: Don't-
Me: We-
Blogger: Care. (silence) Well?
Me:...imsorry
Blogger: What was that?
Me: I'm Sorry.
Blogger: Better.
Me: I promise next time i'll have an idea before i wake you up at half 2 in the morning.
Blogger: Good girl. Honestly, what were you playing at?
Me: I dunno, i just thought... maybe if i just opened a new post page i'd know what to do once i got there.
Blogger: Well, thank god we've had this discussion. Otherwise who knows what kind of tawdry crap you could have tainted me with.
Me:...Blogger?
Blogger: yeah?
Me: Can i blog about this conversatio-
Blogger: No one wants to read this conversation, Amy. You come across very badly in this conversation. And that's mostly because it never actually happened.

xXx

No comments: