Monday 9 August 2010

Living with Pandy

A short conversation that took place Last night, before Pandy went to bed;

Mum: So, if you're going to Norwich tomorrow what time do you want waking up?
Me: Nah, don't worry about that, i'm gonna have the MOST epic lie-in in the world. it'll go on for days. Kage isn't getting back til late so it's alright.
Dad: Sure you don't want waking up?
Me: Nah, it's all kosher.

This Morning, at 08:30am. I'm asleep,when Dad comes into my room;
Dad: Amy?...Amy?
Me: (Sleeping noise)
Dad: AMY!
Me:(Startled and still half asleep) Wh? What, Dad? What's wrong??
Dad: I couldn't remember what time you said you wanted waking up so i thought I'd ask
Me: (confused and still half asleep) What? I don't, why what's happening?
Dad: Nothing, I just thought you wanted waking u-
Me: NO, DAD!! I'm having a lie-in, i'll get up whenever, go away!
Dad: Fine, fine. Sorry(!). Jeez...

This Morning, at 09:15am. I've fallen back asleep, when Mum comes into my room;
Mum: AMY!
Me: (scared shitless) WHAA! Mum, what the hell?!?! What's wrong?!?!
Mum: Couldn't remember what time you said you wanted waking up, so I thought I'd-
Me:Are yo- Are you freaking kidding me?!?!? I don't want waking up I'M HAVING A BLOODY LIE-IN!! Why do you and dad keep coming in here JUST GO AWAY!!
Mum: But you're going to Norwich so i though-
Me: We had this conversation last night!!!!
Mum: (pause) We did?
Me: YES!! Now let me-
Mum: (Shouting downstairs) ANDREW??
Me: Oh for the love of-
Mum: ANDREWW??
Me: Mum, let me-
Dad:(shouting upstairs) YEAH??
Mum: DO YOU REMEMBER AMY SAYING SHE WANTED TO HAVE A LIE-IN LAST NIGHT??
Me: Mum, seriously, just leave me alo-
Dad:NO, I THOUGH YOU SAID SHE WANTED TO BE WOKEN UP BUT WE BOTH COULDN'T REMEMBER WHEN??
Mum:THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT, BUT-
Me: GET OUT OF MY ROOM! GET OUT!! LET ME SLEEP!! LET MEE SLEEEP!!!
Mum: Oh Amy, for god's sake, there's no need to shout. Fine, i'll go. (Walks out muttering) Ungrateful little (Inaudible)

This Morning, at 09:40am. I've not been able to fall back asleep, but have finally started to drift off when Dad walks into my room.
Dad: Amy? Amy? Thought you might want a cup of tea in bed?
(I stare blindly in rage up at the bedroom ceiling)
Dad: Amy?
Me: We need to get locks on our bedroom doors.

xXx

No comments: