Monday 28 June 2010

What(?) I'm NAKED(?!) how did that happen(?)

A guy i know posted a link to FHM's top cover girls, and i couldn't help but be overtly curious. After having a quick perve (CHRISTINA HENDRICKS YUM), i have deduced that quite a few women chose a 'Oh my! I didn't realise anyone was going to see me draped half naked across this chair that i stumbled upon in the middle of the room! how did that happen??' look. You know the one; one arm thrown coyly over their, often ample, assets; legs conveniently crossed to avoid flashing of cooter; with a hand thrown in-front of a shocked :O expression.

I know it's only a constructed, preconceived pose, but it's a stupid one. Because ultimately they're pulling these clueless looks whilst staring down the lens of a big ol' camera, which is being manned by a bloke with a scruffy little beard.

Often, if there is a piece of equipment that records images-like a camera, for instance- and you're stood in front of it then that image can be reproduced and then you'll be seen by other people. I mean, that's what I've been led to believe...so why play dumb?

It's not a problem, i'm just confused as to why why they look confused. Is it sexy to look like that? am i missing something? Am i far more likely to pull if i walk around looking surprised all the time? The next time i'm naked in front of a boy should i look at him as if to say "You know, i'm not entirely sure how or why my clothes came off..."?

I think I'm going to have to put this theory to the test.
If, by some miracle, i actually manage to pull in the next millennium.
xXx

No comments: