Friday 3 July 2009

Wam, Bam, Thank ya Dam

I have a theory- that Damian Lewis was created SOLELY for my viewing/listening pleasure. Hey, call me crazy- SAY WHAT YOU WILL- But it's the goddamn truth ladies and gentlemen. The man is basically walking sex; There's no arguing that!! Not only is he THE ginger Prince (an official title, might i add) But he is solely responsible for leading me astray on the path of what is (ab)normally conceived to be an unattractive hair colour- he converted me to Red-Haired blokey blokes. NOW Pre-Lewis, i held no preferences for hair colour; hell i didn't care to much about what the hair looked like. But Post-Lewis? Then came Simon Pegg, Scott Grimes, Rupert Grint. GINGER AS THE DAY IS LONG. And i LOVE it

Not only this- but my discovery of Damian Lewis came about when i stumbled upon an episode of 'Have I Got News For You', a show which i generally avoid because Ian Hislop is such a annoying, arrogant, haughty prick, but Damien Lewis did the unthinkable; HE MADE IAN HISLOP BEARABLE. THAT is true power, at it's mightiest my friends. I have yet to see anyone else achieve such a feat of engineering- hence why i still don't watch 'Have I Got News For You'

And there is of course the fact he is in my favourite TV show- ah to hell with it, my favourite thing EVER; Band Of Brothers. I won't dwell on that for too long though- my love for that show could fill up a million blogs, but i only have the one ^^

So there you have it- my love for Damian Lewis has resulted in a blog dedicated to his name. Even Matt Bellamy hasn't got one yet. I say yet because come November i should imagine i'll have a whole separate internet set up to dedicate purely to him

I'm ever so tired so i'm going to bed now. my eyes are dropping and i feel i have misspelled almost every word upon this page

xXx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with your comments but since your blog "is dedicated to his name" I just wanted to mention that he spells his name as Damian Lewis (not Damien).

Ames said...

Brilliant