Friday 2 April 2010

Tired Blog

This blog will be moany, misspelt and porobably gramttically incorrect at every turn. but i will not correct any ot the mistakes, so as to emphasise just how tired i actually am, in that nothing i'm typing is ammaking sense adn i'm currently tyring to write a short story and chat to 3 people on msn

multitasking. it's what all the cool kids are doing these days.

it's not that i've been overtly active these last fews days. well, no that's a lie i have actually! i've walked abut 10000 miles, and last night was up til 4 milling about at montfort, although i did sleep until gone 12 so that worked out ok. wrkage is going into hyperdrive though because i'm a fool of a took and left everythin to the last minute. no one knows my track record of leaving things to the last minute like you do, trustworthy bloggatron

tomorrow is my dad's birthday and, for my sins, i will be missing it. not only does this make me sad, it's makes me annoyed with kent uni for having such a ridiculously long and misstimed term.
Doctor who new series starts tomorrow and i would've done a spectacularly ecited blog about all of it if i wasn;t so busy doing things i sdont even care about

ARGH I CAT EVEN BE NOTHERED TO FINISH THIS BLOG.

Byee

PS BOB IS ON HIS LAST LEGS. my laptop is dying. and so is my will.
xXx

No comments: