Saturday 24 April 2010

happy music

Whatever happened to the blog of yore? Twitter happened. I used to write little funny things on here cos i had nowhere else to put them but now i have twitter i don't do that anymore. Shame, cos when i look at the posts from when i first started this blog some of them are brilliant (totes blowing my own horn but ah well) and now so often it's just...well, explanations as to why i'm not writing as often.

Wait...

SO
exams are upon us once more. which means my skin has decided to become reptilian- for the lolz, you know. it's a good look, i can assure you. I'm probably not as scared as I should be, not yet anyway. I had a bit of a moment when i realised it was like 12 weeks until my first- and coincidentally the worst- exam, but i've kind of gone into a state of unconsciousness when it comes to exams. People start talking to me about how important it is to study for them and how this year counts and i'm standing there nodding and saying 'yeah you're right' in all the right places but the whole time the magic roundabout theme tune is swirling through my head and i'm actually imagining the person i'm supposed to be listening to dancing to it. It's like a defence mechanism against stress- horrendously effective in helping me avoid crying myself to sleep every night but not so effective in helping me to revise. Damn and blast.

other than that not much is happening in the world of me right now. the whole 'you're gonna be a third year by september' thing is best left to deal with in the summer- the impending high levels of responsibility are not worth thinking about right now. I knew i was getting myself into trouble when i turned 20, it was a bad decision to grow up. although to be fair although i'm certainly notching up earth years quicker than David Cameron's listing off minorities, i'm not exactly letting myself get carried away with acting like an adult- as long as i still look like i'm about 16 and can get away with it i'm going to act like i'm 16 :D

hope everyone has a good day- I'm currently laughing at Fozz who's belting out Dragonforce's Operation Ground and Pound. I randomly listened to it yesterday for the first time in about a year, and had forgotten just BRILLIANT it is!! Without out a shadow of a doubt, whatever mood you're in, even if you're like massively sad, you will end up with a smile on your face by the time the song is over. EXCELLENT :D

take care y'all

xXx

No comments: