Tuesday 30 March 2010

BANG. and the blog is gone.

Don't worry, i'm not deleting my blog. i just loved that title and wanted to use it. oh Barry Scott. Bet you didn't think you'd start a revolution when you first shouted your name at that camera in the brightly lit set, holding that darn Cillit bang. I mean, who would right? Aside from me. But creating revolutions is second nature to me. Just wait until in 50 years time, when the next monarch uses a miaow to express themselves. Just you WAIT.

I've been writing loads of prose and poetry recently, which is totally legit considering how i've been high and dry the last few weeks. Starbucks is like a godsend; on the advice of the utterly awesome Patricia Debney- Creative Writing guru and all round wonder woman- i took my pen and paper to one of the starbucks in town (i won't say which one- paparazzi, you know? ;D), slightly sceptical but praying for a miracle. and a miracle was delivered, in the form of a good looking coffee man who gave me whipped cream and syrup for free, cos i'm purdy. One hour and some subtle flirting over my iced caramel machiatto later, i had 500 words and a bit of a buzz on. since then my writing's been going pretty awesome sauce, which i can only be thankful for, seeing as it's now 2 weeks before the end of term. YIKES.

i would go to bed, i have a lecture at 11 tomorrow, but laura's brought some friends back for lolz. i totes don't mind, it's nice having noise in the house tbh! but i thought i'd take the time to blog rather than just watch another episode of SATC :)
...
having said which...

xXx

No comments: