Tuesday 25 January 2011

Fickle

Emma: What y'up to?
Me: Deleting messages from my kentmail. I have 250+ messages, and it's taking forever, 'cos I have to go through one by one checking I don't need them
Emma: Ah that sucks
Me: You know what really does piss me off, though?
Emma: What?
Me: The fuckin', 'deleted messages' folder thing-
Emma: Ahhhhh i knoww!
Me: What the hell?? First I have to delete all these, then I have to go through that deleting them? it's so stupid, I hate it

(5 minutes later)

Emma: So what are you doing tonight?
Me: (finger held down on 'delete') Well, me and Con were going to- *gasp* NOOOOOOO-
Emma: What?
Me: NONONONONONOOOOOO!
Emma: Amy, what is it?!?!?
Me: I wasn't supposed to delete that one! Shit, what am I gonna do? What am I gonna do?!
Emma: Er, er, er, quick- go into your deleted items!
Me: (looks puzzled) Wha- OH YEAH! (clicks folder) Ahhhhh, look, there it is! Oh, deleted items folder. You are the best folder there has ever been. Emma, seriously, this is like the greatest thing ever, see? It's just there! Ah, man, how relieved am I right now? Win.


xXx

No comments: