Monday 15 February 2010

Daydreams.

Whilst absorbed in casual daydream people often imagine scenarios that they wished had happened or ones they wish had happened differently. Even though their minds are elsewhere, they're still far enough into reality that the train of thought only acts as a distraction; however, my mind takes the process of daydreaming far too seriously. Conversations that never took place are so real in my mind I miss Bus stops, situations that never arose cloud my judgement so that I begin to make bad decisions based on events that never actually took place. Constant creation of tiresome circumstances leads to avant-garde style scenarios falling from my mind and tripping up my feet- I become impossible around company once a trigger reaches my conscience, and my imagination decides to cover reality in slumber until awoken by the roving fingers of my friends being clicked together in front of my face. Their expressions are a mixture of mild annoyance and bemusement as the tongue in cheek question of "Where'd you go?" plays around my ears- they are completely unaware that the potential answer to that question is entirely serious. And also incredibly hard to answer.
xXx

No comments: